Pages

CONTACT US

e: musicvenuetrust@gmail.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Agent of Change petition update



One week after launching the petition we are delighted to say that more than 10,000 people have already signed. We need to demonstrate much more support so please read Frank's message and then do as he asks!
"Thanks everyone for all the support for this campaign so far. Ten years ago today I played my first show at a small venue in London, 93 Feet East, and since then I've played 1,614 shows in hundreds of venues (which makes me feel pretty old). Please ask your friends and family to support this petition and let's get a small but essential change to UK Law that will give the next person trying to do what I did the same opportunity."
Change.Org/SaveMusicVenues

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Join Us

About

The Music Venue Trust was formed in January 2014 to protect and preserve the UK small music venue circuit.